Karnataka TET Exam Notification 2016-17 KARTET Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria is available at the official website of KARTET.
Karnataka TET Exam Notification 2016-17
(KARTET) is well known as Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test. Recently Karnataka TET released an employment advertisement on it’s official website. KARTET online application for has been released on 14th October 2016. Applicant may apply via online mode through Karnataka TET Application form.
Karnataka Primary Education main objective is to provide education to all children from class 1st to 8th, and also providing best infrastructure and human resources as well. Their Primary Education formalities is set by the Central regulating authorities conduct examination for teachers for primary classes (class 1st to 5th) and Elementary for (Class 6th to 8th).
KARTET Online Application Form
For Applying online in Karnataka TET 2016 Applicant may use online registration through their centralized Admission Cell website that is kartet.caconline.in or from Karnataka School Education Board Official Web Portal that is schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Those candidates who are going to apply for KARTET Exam they all have must passed their Senior Secondary/ BA or B.Sc with Diploma in Elementary Education or Diploma in Education/ B.Ed for this Latest KARTET Recruitment.
On This page we also provide the Official Link to access KARTET Online Application form 2016-17. You may also check it’s official notification which is named as KARTET Official Notification. With the help of Official Notification you can get Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application fee, How to apply, Examination Mode and all relevant information for KARTET.
Karnataka TET Exam Notification 2016-17 Details –
- Name of the organisation : School Education Department of Karnataka
- Examination Name : (KTET) Karnataka Eligibility Test
- Official Website : caconline.in
- Category : KTET Online Application form 2016
- KTET Apply Mode : via Online
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka TET Exam :
Age Limit : Applicants age should not more than 28 years.
Note : Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organisation norms.
Educational Qualification :
- For Paper 1 (Class 1st to Class 5th) : Applicant must be completed their BA/ B.Sc and Passed of appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma.
- For Paper 2 (Class 6th to 8th) : Graduate with minimum of 50% of Marks.
Selection Procedure : Selection of candidates will be made on Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- Applicant have to pay Rs 500/- for Paper 1 and Paper 2
- For General/ 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B they all have to pay Rs 800/- for Both Papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2
- For SC/ST/CI All Applicant have to pay Rs 250/- for either Paper 1 or Paper 2 and Rs 400 for both papers.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Releasing of Online Application form : 14th October 2016
- Closing Date of Online Application form : 9th November 2016
- Issuing of KARTET Admit Card : 28th November 2016
- Exam Date : 18th December 2016
How to apply for Karnataka TET Exam
- First of all visit to the official web portal of KET.
- Now Search for Online Application form Link and Click on it.
- Now Fill all details and pay your application fee.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a print out of your application form for further use in future.
Important and Useful Links :
Thank you for visiting”Karnataka TET Exam Notification 2016-17“Please share your comments on Face book, Google Plus and other social Networks, Best of Luck.